13 Apr Teaching Assistant – Bridgend
Recruit2schools Ltd is an education recruitment agency in Bridgend. We are a Bridgend based business with focus on placing local supply staff in Bridgend Primary Schools.
We are looking for Learning Support Officers (LSO) who can cover Foundation Phase and KS2. The role will involve supporting a variety of children within the classroom environment in Bridgend Primary Schools.
Due to the current situation, we are recruiting for supply staff virtually and you will be required to undertake a registration via video link. Once fully registered and checked, we will aim to offer you day to day work, or long- term assignments in several Bridgend Primary Schools.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
• Have Cache Level 3 childcare certification (or equivalent childcare qualification)
• Hold EWC registration
• Have an updated DBS (DBS can be processed by Recruit2Schools if not subscribed to the update service)
The successful candidate will also require the following:
• Experience of working with children of all abilities.
• Experience in covering Foundation Phase and KS2 classes
• Ability to work with groups and follow the class teacher’s direction
• Be able to demonstrate both initiative and the ability to work as a team
The Recruit2schools team has a combined experience of over 10 years in working with Bridgend Schools and supply staff. We have a passion for delivering the best customer service for the schools and the staff we place.
We offer competitive rates of pay, commitment to quality and safeguarding, training opportunities for our staff, have a weekly pay system and provide local work.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance, registration with the EWC and references and Barred checks are required for all successful applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £64.00 per day (inclusive of holiday pay)