25 Apr Primary Teacher – Supply, Bridgend area
Recruit2schools Ltd is an Education Recruitment company. We are a Bridgend based business with the focus of placing local supply staff in Bridgend Primary Schools. We are an approved agency on the Welsh Government NPS Framework.
Due to demand, we are currently looking to build our pool of staff who are looking for local work. We are looking for teachers who can cover the Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 (KS2).
Once fully registered and checked, we will aim to offer you day to day work, or long- term assignments in several Bridgend Primary Schools. Applications from experienced teachers and NQTs welcomed.
Pay Rate: from £152 per day (inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay)
Temporary – Full or Part-Time
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To be considered for this position of Primary Teacher you must:
– Have experience in teaching Primary Education.
– Have Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
– Hold EWC registration
– Have an enhanced updated for the child workforce DBS (DBS can be processed by R2S, if not subscribed to the update service)
– Be able to provide satisfactory references
Responsibilities of a supply Primary Key Teacher include being able to:
– Teach in different classes, ranging from Foundation phase – KS2
– Adapt to different school settings and procedures
– Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
– Mark pupil’s work at the end of the day
– Follow lesson plans left by school staff or on occasion follow your own lesson plans
– Teach all areas of Primary curriculum.
– Keeping updated on the current curriculum
– Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff and pupils during each booking.
The Recruit2schools team has combined experience of over 12 years in working with Bridgend Schools and supply staff. Having been awarded the gold standard REC Audited education status, we operate under the very best practice in education recruitment. We have a passion for delivering the best customer service for the schools and the staff we place.
We offer competitive rates of pay, commitment to quality and safeguarding, training opportunities for our staff, have a weekly pay system and provide local work.
We are fully compliant with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance, references and Barred checks are required for all successful applicants.