13 Apr Primary Teacher – Bridgend
Recruit2schools Ltd is an Education Recruitment company. We are a Bridgend based business with the focus of placing local supply staff in Bridgend Primary Schools. We are an approved agency on the Welsh Government NPS Framework.
Due to demand, we are currently looking to build our pool of staff who are looking for local work. We are looking for teachers who can cover the Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 (KS2).
Due to the current situation, we are recruiting for supply staff virtually and you will be required to undertake a registration via video link. Once fully registered and checked, we will aim to offer you day to day work, or long- term assignments in several Bridgend Primary Schools. Applications from NQTs welcomed.
Pay Rate: from £138.56 per day
Temporary – Full or Part-Time
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To be considered for this position of Primary Teacher you must:
– Have experience in teaching Primary Education.
– Have Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
– Hold EWC registration
– Hold an enhanced updated DBS (DBS can be processed by R2S)
– Be able to provide satisfactory references
Responsibilities of a supply Primary Key Teacher include being able to:
– Teach in different classes, ranging from Foundation phase – KS2
– Adapt to different school settings and procedures
– Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
– Mark pupil’s work at the end of the day
– Follow lesson plans left by school staff or on occasion follow your own lesson plans
– Teach all areas of Primary curriculum.
– Keeping updated on the current curriculum
– Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff and pupils during each booking.
The Recruit2schools team has combined experience of over 10 years in working with Bridgend Schools and supply staff. We have a passion for delivering the best customer service for the schools and the staff we place.
We offer competitive rates of pay, commitment to quality and safeguarding, training opportunities for our staff, have a weekly pay system and provide local work.
We are fully compliant with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance, references and Barred checks are required for all successful applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: From £138.56 per day (inclusive of holiday pay)