08 Aug Bridgend Primary Supply Teacher
The Recruit2schools is a teaching supply agency based in Bridgend with a team which has combined experience of 10 years in working with Bridgend Schools and supply staff. We have a passion for delivering the best customer service for the schools and the staff.
We are currently looking to build our pool of staff who are looking for local work. We are looking for teachers who can cover Foundation Phase (FP), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2).
We are fully complaint with the NPS framework in addition to holding REC accreditation. We offer the following;
- £121.64 per day, inclusive of holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated & friendly team handling your bookings
- Local work
- Training opportunities
- Day to day and long term placements
- Fully compliant with AWR
To be considered for this position of Primary Teacher you must:
- Have experience in teaching Primary Education.
• Have Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
• Hold EWC registration
• Hold an enhanced updated DBS (DBS can be processed)
- Be able to provide satisfactory references
Responsibilities of a supply Primary Key Teacher include being able to:
- Teach in different classes, ranging from Foundation phase – KS2
• Adapt to different school settings and procedures
• Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges.
• Mark pupil’s work at the end of the day.
• Follow lesson plans left by school staff or on occasion follow your own lesson plans.
• Teach all areas of Primary curriculum.
• Keeping updated on the current curriculum
• Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff and pupils during each booking.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance, references and Barred checks are required for all successful applicants.
For more information, please contact Emily Phillips on;
Office: 01656 349 419